Experienced | Licensed | Personable
What We Do
We install and service heating, cooling & ventilation (HVAC) and plumbing systems for Ashland, Wisconsin and regional residential, industrial and commercial customers.
It’s what we love to do.
We’re happy to tackle any project, any size, from a house to a hotel! Proudly family owned and locally operated, you know we’re good because most of our business comes through referrals.
- We’ll come to your home or business on time, in a vehicle filled with hundreds of tools and parts so we have everything needed solve over 90% of problems in a SINGLE visit.
- We’ll assess the situation and transparently tell you the price as soon as the work is fully understood, which you’ll be excited about because as veterans our team can often do in a couple of hours what a less skilled squad would take a couple of days to do.
- We’ll talk with you clearly and honestly about what’s happening, ensuring we coordinate deadlines with other, related projects.
- And we won’t leave the job until it’s finished, the area is clean, and you’re satisfied, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Want proof? Call us today.
As a young man starting out as an apprentice, Tony Brown found he had a deep love of and natural knack for plumbing and HVAC. He rose up through the ranks of the company he worked for quickly… but he found his services so in-demand he was increasingly called away nights and weekends from his young, growing family.
In 2007, Tony and his wife Sara decided they wanted their Friday night dates back and more time with their three young children. Feeling the calling, they started Brown Plumbing & Heating from their home office and garage.
The company grew quickly but larger national plumbing & HVAC operators were relentless in trying to talk Tony into working for them…
But Tony and Sara believed Ashland deserved its own world class firm and their discipline has been rewarded as over the past fourteen years, Sara’s office mastery and Tony’s field genius have turned Brown into a growing corporation of over 20 professionals supporting local businesses, organizations and home owners.
We're Just Getting Started...
Locally owned and raised, we take pride in making sure the homes, offices, schools, hospitals and commercial & industrial buildings in the community we live in have the best plumbing & HVAC systems possible. No job is too big or small, we’re here to serve.
Click the button in the upper right to get YOUR Plumbing & HVAC issues solved, NOW!
And we’re growing rapidly, let us know about your project’s needs and if you’re tired of jobs and need a career, check our career page out 🙂
Meet the Team
Tony Brown is the co-owner and co-founder of Brown Plumbing & HVAC. He formed the company in 2007 in Ashland, Wisconsin where he was born and raised. Tony started as a plumbing apprentice in 1999 and later became a master of the trade in 2007. He’s pushed his company to expand and grow, making it the regional Chequamegon Bay leader it is today.
Tony enjoys being with his family, teaching his son about the plumbing & HVAC trade, fishing, hunting, and eating good food.
Sara Brown is the co-owner, co-founder and president of Brown Plumbing & HVAC. She’s also the wife of Tony Brown! Forming the company with Tony in 2007, she started with little background experience in running a corporation… so she rolled her sleeves up and learned the ins and outs of the industry to build the growing business you see today.
Sara enjoys time with her dogs and family (maybe in that order 😉) . She also loves to travel!
Certifications, Professional Credentials, Memberships
- Masters to run business
- OSHA Certified
- Wastewater Management
- Clean Water Management
- Backflow Preventer Testing
- Woman Established and Operated Company
- Continuing education
- Field tested
- If you’re within 90 miles of Ashland, Wisconsin, we’ll come to you.
- But give us a call if you don’t know if we can get to you!
- Counties served
- Ashland County
- Bayfield County
- Sawyer County
- Zip codes served
- 54806, 54814, 54850, 54861, 54846, 54855